Swim Meet Expectations
Before the Meet:
- Make sure you have declared your child's intent to swim on Swimtopia.
- Make sure you have volunteered to work a job if your child is swimming.
What to Pack:
- Team suit on
- Swim cap
- 2 pairs of googles
- Water bottle
- Snack bar money and/or snacks (Fruit, veggies, energy bars, etc.)
- Wear team t-shirt.
- For cooler days bring a sweatshirt and/or sweatpants.
- Lawn chair
- Activities: Barbies, Legos, Coloring Books, Uno, Playing Cards, Activity Books, etc
- Arrive for warm-ups on time and ready.
- Parents check-in with our volunteer job coordinator, Erin Daniels for job duty.
- Swimmers check-in with your coaches.
- Parent(s), we have chaperones to line swimmers up, but please check in with your child(s) chaperone. Let them know where you are sitting. Make sure your child is aware of his/her events, and is ready to line up with their cap and goggles. Chaperones should not be running all over the pool looking for a swimmer.
- Swimmers should be encouraged to cheer for all of their teammates.
- No swimmer should leave until the meet is over. If you must leave, notify your coach.
Simple formatted text